Business Plan Consultant
Serve as a Business Plan Consultant to students participating in our business plan competitions. Students at summer camps will be tasked with creating a unique product, which they present at the end of the camp to a panel of judges. Throughout the week as they work on their projects, they will have designated days to tackle various aspects of product research, development, marketing, etc. Based on his/her particular professional expertise, consultants can join students on the appropriate day that correlates with his/her expertise. Consultants can give a general presentation to the student body to share best practices in the field and/or work with students in small groups to address specific challenges and questions. We are looking for consultants to serve in the following capacities:
- Ideation: Work with students to brainstorm ideas and hone in on one particular project to pursue.
- Marketing/Sales Consultant: Share marketing best practices as you guide students through the process of creating a marketing plan for their product.
- Finance/Budgeting Consultant: Share business finance /budgeting expertise as you help students craft a budget for financing their business and turning a profit.
- Implementation/Roll Out Consultant: Work with students to develop a strategic roll out plan for their product, thinking through potential challenges and brainstorming solutions.
- Presentation Consultant: Work with students to practice giving their presentation, helping them master public speaking skills, and talking through potential questions and answers they might encounter from the judges panel.
Time Commitment: 1-2 hours
Location: School Site or College campus (for summer camp)